Place: International Perfume Museum, Grasse
Audio Visit duration: 2.6 hour of content
Number of listening points: 119
Size of the audio files: 68.8 Mo
Welcome to the International Perfume Museum
Here, you will discover and learn more about our most mysterious sense: the sense of smell. You can admire many different perfumes, whose creation has been stimulated by the sense of smell throughout our history.
Audio guides are available to accompany you on this adventure.
Enjoy your visit!
Listen to free audio samples of this tour exclusively on the Orpheotour website !
- Tours in France
- Ecole de Nancy Museum
- France Miniature
- Le Parc des Oiseaux
- Nature Capitale
- Nancy Museum of Fine Arts
- Pays des Ecrins
- L'Aubette 1928
- Palais Lumière Evian : Exposition Paul Eluard, poésie, amour et liberté
- Cathedral Sainte-Cécile d'Albi
- Abbaye Cistercienne de l'Escaladieu
- Palais Lumière, Evian - Splendours of the Prince of Liechtenstein's Collection Exhibition
- International Perfume Museum, Grasse
- Remparts Saint-Raymond
- Découvrir Pontoise
- Paul Durand-Ruel
- USA Tours
- Tours in China
- Download process