Number of listening points: 41
Size of the audio files: 38,6 Mo
Also available in :
Discover Aubette 1928, a leisure complex decorated by Theo Van Doesburg, Jean Arp, and Sophie Taeuber-Arp in 1928, in the spirit of avant-garde, advocating total art in the service of life and its embellishment.
By taking the stairs with a geometric design, you become immersed in the mid-1930's, able to discover the cine-ballroom and its elementary design, the Foyer-bar in which one could have a drink following a screening, and the impressive Banquet Hall.
Throughout the tour, you'll be invited to discover the history of Aubette from its origin in the late eighteenth century until its restoration in 2006.
Listen to free audio samples of this tour exclusively on the Orpheotour website !
- Tours in France
- Ecole de Nancy Museum
- France Miniature
- Le Parc des Oiseaux
- Nature Capitale
- Nancy Museum of Fine Arts
- Pays des Ecrins
- L'Aubette 1928
- Palais Lumière Evian : Exposition Paul Eluard, poésie, amour et liberté
- Cathedral Sainte-Cécile d'Albi
- Abbaye Cistercienne de l'Escaladieu
- Palais Lumière, Evian - Splendours of the Prince of Liechtenstein's Collection Exhibition
- International Perfume Museum, Grasse
- Remparts Saint-Raymond
- Découvrir Pontoise
- Paul Durand-Ruel
- USA Tours
- Tours in China
- Download process